TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Please read carefully before submitting an application for evaluation.
- I agree that this evaluation may be revoked at any time if the information given on the application or to EW at any time or on any accompanying documents is not perfectly true, correct and honest.
- I certify that I have reviewed, read and understand the instructions, terms and conditions specified in the Evaluation World (EW) web site, and/or application, brochure and agree to all terms and conditions stated therein, including, but not limited to the following:
- EW shall not be responsible for any incidental or consequential damages which I may incur if EW does not issue the educational equivalency that I anticipated or if the evaluation is not accepted for any reason what so ever. I fully understand that the evaluation is not a legal document, is advisory and not binding upon any agency, employer, university, institution of any sort, individual, licensing board for which I may use the evaluation. EW and its representatives are released from any liability resulting from the use of the evaluation and that the evaluation must only be presented as advisory to any person or institution that it is given to..
- I agree to reimburse EW for any and all costs, including legal expenses, which it may incur as a result of any claim that I (or anyone having any interest in my earnings or services) may make, based on the evaluation determination.
- I understand and agree that no refunds will be issued in any event, unless stated otherwise, including but not limited to, not receving the evaluation anticipated, evaluations that appear to be altered, evaluations not being accepted by anyone.
Any requests for a refund before we have commenced the evaluation process, will be charged a $25.00 processing fee as well as any and all shipping fees incurred.
- I certify that the documents I have sent are true and accurate as presented, to the best of my knowledge and that all paperwork, including final dissertations, thesis and any other papers that are required for my degree have all been submitted to the appropriate parties of the institution and accepted. I agree not to hold EW responsible for any misrepresentations that I have made or will make in the future regarding my credentials, coursework or any other materials, work or documents required for my degree, including but not limited all information that appears on the transcripts. EW is not responsible for the content of the transcripts that were used to create the evaluation.
- EW is not responsible for acts of God, power outages, website problems, hard copy deliveries, holiday mail schedules, etc.
- I agree that EW will not be held responsible for any liability due to loss or damage to documents submitted with respect to this application.